MUSIC INDUSTRY EBOOK PACKAGE
3 EBOOKS PLUS RESELL RIGHTS - $18.95
1. Learn How To Play Guitar Ebook
This Ebook will teach you to play the guitar in 26 easy lessons. Learn in your own home, at your own pace with the teachings of a pro :
- Introduction 1
- Choice of Guitar 2
- Main Parts of the Guitar 3
- Lesson 1 Tuning the Guitar 4
- Basic Terms and Symbols in Music 5
- Lesson 2 The Notation of Rhythms 6
- Lesson 3 Rhythmic Exercises 8
- Lesson 4 Terms and Symbols in Guitar Music 9
- Learning Pitches on the Guitar 10
- Notes on the High E-String (first stri ng) 11
- Lesson 5 Notes on the B-String (second string) 12
- Dotted Rhythms 12
- Lesson 6 Notes on the B and E-Strings 13
- Lesson 7 Notes on the G-String (third string) 14
- Lesson 8 Notes on the D-String (fourth string) 15
- Lesson 9 Notes on the G and D-Strings 16
- Lesson 10 Notes on the A-String (fifth string) 17
- Lesson 11 Notes on the low E-String (sixth string) 18
- Note Drill 19
- Lesson 12 Accidentals 20
- Lesson 13 Rests 23
- Lesson 14 Reading Guitar Music in 2 to 4 Parts 24
- Reference Sheet 26
- Lesson 15 Two Beginning Pieces 27
- Lesson 16 Key Signatures 28
- Lesson 17 Self Test 29
- Lesson 18 Scarborough Fair 30
- Prelude in D Major 31
- Lesson 19 Exercises for the Development of Rhythm 32
- Lesson 20 Two Selected Classical Pieces 34
- Lesson 21 Scales 38
- Lesson 22 Slurs 40
- Lesson 23 Basic Chords 41
- House of the Rising Sun 42
- Lesson 24 Advanced Tuning Techniques 43
- Lesson 25 Finding Notes on the Fret Board 44
- Lesson 26 Classical Guitar Pieces 45
- Lesson 27 Guitar Repertoire Selections 52
2. Learn To Read Music Ebook
Do you want to learn how to read music?
Would you love to play an instrument but find it hard to learn?
Well here is YOUR chance. This ebook is the definitive guide that teaches you everything you need to know about reading music. This is presented with a simple step-by-step which covers all the separate lessons used by real teachers! This ebook takes the chore out of learning and gives YOU control. Learn at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home without expensive hourly tuition rates!
3. Making A Living As A Musician Ebook
Have you been rejected by the American Idol Auditions? Or maybe a recording company turned you down for no good reason
Well - you're not alone ! We've heard stories like these from many talented musicians who clearly have what it takes to make it yet they are somehow unnoticed by the music industry.
Shocking Music Industry Truth:
Record labels do not care what your music sounds like. They only care how many CDs you can potentially sell. Period, that's it, end of story.
This is Dollar Driven Business Land, people. It's not a good thing, it's not bad thing, it just is. If you want to make money in music, acknowledge it and move forward accordingly.
Tradition tells you that the only way to realistically make good money is through the tried-and-true, nine-to-five grind--doing something you're not particularly thrilled with.
It doesn't have to be that way for you. Why not make good money at something that excites you, at something that holds your interest? If your desire is strong enough, if you educate yourself and come up with a game plan--and implement that plan!--you can do anything you want.
How do you come up with that game plan ? Leave that to us. That is exactly why we compiled our Ultimate Guide to Making a Living as a Musician so that talented people can arm themselves with the knowledge they need to break into the music business
A few of the many things you can learn from our guide are:
- GETTING STARTED IN MUSIC
- FREELANCING FOR MAXIMUM EXPOSURE
- MAKING A LIVING AT WHAT YOU DO BEST - MUSIC
- DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS
- OTHER SOURCES OF MUSIC INCOME
- MAKING A PROMO KIT THAT SELLS INSTANTLY
- PICTURES ARE WORTH A THOUSAND NOTES
- SONG LISTS
- BUSINESS CARDS
- FINDING WORK
- PLANNING YOUR MUSIC BUSINESS
- SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE
- CREATING THE GIG & MUCH ,MUCH, MORE ...
Now there is one thing we have to point out. We have also come across many people who think they can sing yet they couldn't do it if there life depended on it. Our guide is NOT for people like that. However, if you truly do feel that you have the talent and other people such as family and friends have told you that you do, then this guide is definitely for you.
It will change your life forever as you discover what it takes to make it in the music industry. Whether you are shooting for the big glamorous life or just want to enjoy your small gigs, this guide will allow you to follow your passion.
Most of our clients are very passionate about music and they can't see themselves doing anything else. Some would even do it for Free but of course there are bills to pay in life. What better way then to do something you love to do on a daily basis.
You may become a huge star or you may be comfortable performing local gigs - but one thing you will all have in common is that you will be getting paid to do what you love to do - Music !